Thursday, September 01, 2005

Back Again

Hi Everybody, (well at least hello to Mark and whoever spammed me),

I've not bothered blogging for a while. Mainly, I suppose, because I've been overwhelmed by the amount of sheer evil and / or chaos that's been going on.

The London bombs and subsequent failed attempts. The shooting of the poor Brazilian electrician by an over-enthusiastic copper, (well what else can you call somebody attempting to fire 11 rounds into the back of the victim's head?).

The forest fires in Portugal and elsewhere and now the hurricane and subsequent flooding in the southern states of America.

But also, let us never forget the appalling loss of life in Iraq. It seems wrong somehow that a population which was subject to the whims of a cruel dictator pays for it's "freedom" with the lives of tens of thousands.

All the above seems to put my problems into perspective.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home